Inkpress Pro Silky offers an outstanding surface that allows handling without fingerprints or artifacts. Gloss and surface reflectance of the silky finish remains the same in printed and unprinted areas when using pigmented or dye inks.
Consistent reproduction of hue, saturation, and brightness, print after print, is the promise we've built into our Inkpress Pro assortment. Your images come into their own with our media.
As Jon Canfield puts it:
"...my customers love the look of the Silky and Gloss papers. I've used a number of different papers, but none beat the quality of the Inkpress Pro media."
- High saturation with dye and pigmented inks
- Homogeneous high gloss in printed and unprinted areas
- Excellent chromatic reproduction and huge tonal range
- True color fidelity, especially skin tones
- Outstanding black & white reproduction
- High D-max and perfect grey balance
- High contrast due to bright base and dense black
- Perfect shadows and fine-line detail
8.5x11, 11x17, 13x19,17x22